EMPR-33066 CH Universal Pre-Amp
EMIX 6 Channels Universal Pre-Amplifier is a highly versatile universal pre-amplifier that is enhanced with channel selection/muting capability. It provides up to 6 balanced input channels in XLR female sockets and is designed to operate from both AC mains power and 24VDC.
Front Panel control includes individual channel volume level and a Master Volume Control. Overall Bass and Treble level control are also available. All the 6 input channels can be connected to phantom or dynamic microphone with the appropriate jumper settings. Each channel also includes dual unbalanced RCA female line input sockets. The EMPR-3306 provides a balance line output via a 3 pin XLR male socket.s A mono tape output is also available through dual female RCA sockets.
- Six dual microphone / line inputs
- Phantom or Dynamic microphone inputs
- Priority muting or individual channel selection
- In-built Pre-announcement tone generator
- 240VAC and 24VDC power input (dual supply)