EMMA-838ZSMixing Amplifier with Zone Selector EMMA-838ZS
The EMIX EMMA-ZS series mixing amplifier have a wide range of output power ratings and enhanced cost effectiveness, who two models, 250W and 380W. The amplifiers are designed to work with both high (100/70V) and low (4/8ohms) impedance speakers system. The LED output meter is to monitor the output signal level.
It is standard 19” rack mountable with ear pieces provided and only takes up 2U of space.
- 6 MIC inputs, 2 AUX inputs, 1 record input, 1 record output. Mic 5/6 convertible to AUX inputs
- Phantom power for supporting different sorts of MIC input
- Priority muting for chime and siren
- Three levels of priority muting: MIC1 > Siren > Chime
- LED as output level meter
- 6 zone output, all call key control
- Individual volume control for each input, bass and treble control and master volume control
- Speaker outputs 100V, 70V and 4ohm
- Thermal, overload and short circuit protection